Your alt title

All Angels Cry - Superman is Dead


All Angels Cry - Superman is Dead

Can you tell me why, the world is so uglyAnd there ain’t no pretty pictures everywhere I goSpend some of your time, and think of the answerWhy must people get so scared most of their lifeNow tell me whyWhy the angels gonna cryTo see the way we live our lives, where this, the heart goes?And tell me whyWhy the angels gonna cryI close my eyes and a better place will it come true
Walking down the street, in one bloody cold nightWhere everyone is blind, they show you how to feed your hateEducation now, war for tomorrowAnd I do believe we’re living on a time bomb!
Now tell me whyWhy the angels gonna cryTo see the way we live our lives, where this, the heart goes?And tell me whyWhy the angels gonna cryI close my eyes and a better place will it come true 

Posted on
Minggu, 14 Januari 2018
Subscribe
Follow responses trough RSS 2.0 feed.

No Comments Yet to “All Angels Cry - Superman is Dead”